Grandstream UCM6301 IP PBX
Grandstream UCM6302 IP PBX unifies Voice, Video Calling, Video Conferencing, Video Surveillance, Data Tools, Mobility options and facility access management onto one common network, with high performance, stability and rich functionality for your business.
- 1000 Users (1000 Registered Users)
- 150 (G.711) Concurrent Calls [100 (G.711) SRTP Calls]
- 2 Analogue FXO Ports (ie./ PSTN External Lines)
- 2 Analogue FXS (Extension) Ports(ie./ for Fax Machines etc.)
- 3 Gigabit Network Ports with PoE+ & NAT Router support
- Multi-Language Customizable Auto-Attendant with 5-Layers IVR (Interactive Voice Response)
- Call Queuing for efficient Call Volume Management
- Voicemail to Email and Fax to Email
- Call CenterMultiple configurable Call Queues, Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) based on Agent Skills / Availability / Busy level, In-queue Announcement
- Call Recording(recordings access via web user interface)
- Upto 6 Video Conference Roomsand up to 30 parties with 1080p HD. Voice Conference up to 150 (G.711) parties.
- Mobile Android/iOS join UCM-hosted meetings & call users.
- Call FeaturesCall Park, Call Forward, Call Transfer, Call Waiting, CLID, Call History, Ringtone, IVR, Music on Hold, Call Routes, DID/DOD, DND, DISA, Ring Group, Ring Simultaneously, Time Schedule, PIN Groups, Pickup Group, Paging/Intercom, Voicemail, Call Wakeup, SCA, BLF, Speed Dial, Call Back, Dial By Name, Emergency Call, Call Follow Me, Black/White List, Feature Codes, Busy Camp On, Call Completion, Voice Control.
- Integrated LDAP and XML phonebooks, flexible dial plan
- Call Record (phone usage tracking by line, date, etc)
- Zeroconfiguration provisioning of Grandstream SIP EndPoints
- Full API available for 3rd party platform & appl. Integration